Freelance Content Writer
3 Aspens Media, a growing 12-person B2B content marketing firm based in Boulder County, Colorado, accepts resumes for freelance content writers on an ongoing basis to support our team remotely.
The ideal candidate will have a journalism or communications background and be skilled in and excited about interviewing and writing about topics they may not be familiar with. This contract position will focus on writing blog posts, case studies, whitepapers and guest posts for relevant industry publications. You will also support the production of our research- and survey-based reports for industry associations and consulting firms.
We believe that customer engagement requires writing about what customers care about. (That means saying goodbye to traditional sales pitches.) Examples of topics you may be asked to write about include: sales team structure, AI, ERP solutions, strategic planning, supply chain management, implementing ecommerce, industrial product applications, management best practices, inventory management and more.
Our clients span industries, including SaaS technology, vending, inventory management services, industrial distribution, consulting and associations. Many target the wholesale distribution and manufacturing industries. Knowledge of these industries is a plus, but not required. B2B experience preferred.
Job duties include:
- Write assigned case studies, whitepapers, website copy, press releases and other digital and print marketing content and conduct research as necessary for these pieces.
- Repurpose existing content and interview transcripts into new assets, such as blog posts and infographics.
- 3+ years’ experience in writing web, print, marketing and social media content.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, creative writing, marketing, journalism or a related field. If you are a recent graduate, internship experience is preferred.
- Understanding of SEO best practices. (You don’t need to be the expert.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Self-directed, motivated, proactive and communicative
Apply by emailing your resume and a cover letter to [email protected].