We read a lot, and we’re on a lot of email lists. We like it that way, but we know you might not have the time to read every piece on marketing and content that comes your way. In the spirit of sharing, we will occasionally share links to our favorite tips, tricks and insights from around the web on content marketing and business in general. In this content round-up, we share some of our favorites.
Our 5 Favorite Content Marketing Reads (This Month)
1. “5 Ways to Turn Dry Topics into a Content Marketing Win” from Marketing Insider Group
Creating content that engages your readers can be challenging when the topic is dry or technical. This article offers five great suggestions on how you can create more engaging content and hold your reader’s attention even when the topic is not exciting.
2. “Less than Half of Google Searches Now Result in a Click” from SparkToro
In the SEO world, Google passed a major milestone. Rand Fishkin of SparkToro is reporting that in the month of June 2019, less than 50% of searches resulted in an actual click. Find out what smart marketers can do to keep up.
3. “The Personality Traits of the Most Reputable Brands” from MarketingProfs
What makes a reputable brand? This interesting research from TrustPilot looks at the top personality traits of the brands that consumers view as being the most reputable.
4. “10 B2B Social Media Strategies That Work for Any Industry” from HubSpot
Many B2B companies are increasing brand awareness and engagement through their social media platforms. In this piece, HubSpot offers 10 social media strategies for B2B marketers to start utilizing right now.
5. “5 Incredible Examples of Content Marketing from Banks and the Finance Industry” from Contently
Even if your brand has nothing to do with finance and banking, this piece from Contently offers some powerful examples of content marketing in action and some key takeaways that any company can use to connect with their audience.
Have a great piece you want to share with us? Email it to [email protected].